Sometimes I find myself on Fridays wondering why no one is on Skype and then have to remind myself, oh yeah, people work on Fridays. But not here. Fridays are quiet, trafficless days, that no one works on. Sundays are crazy, everyone is back at work days.
Some of the Christian schools here have split weekends which I did for awhile and HATED. Fridays and Sundays off. Worst thing ever. I never felt rested and my sleeping schedule was totally off. One thing was for sure, going to class on Saturdays was not fun, ever. Working Sundays is by far way better.
Since I'm trying to blog everyday--I'll join the 30 days of Thanksgiving, though a little late.
#4- Thankful for my car today. Besides saving me from countless harassment and taxi squabbles, I love that I can rush outside, jump in my car and TRY to get to class on time.
Isn't my little car so adorable?

No comments:
Post a Comment