Monday, November 5, 2012

Health

#5
Today I'm thankful for the health of my family and for my health.  In my last Arabic class my teacher and I were sharing that each of us an eye that doesn't work.  I told her my story was a hilariously ridiculous story and she said she wanted to hear it next class--our time was up.  But I also told her that God saved my life. He protected me and while my vision is gone in that eye, I'm thankful to God for my life. 

It was about a year ago this next week that my dad went into the hospital with severe heart pain only to find out his heart had major blockage and was immediately scheduled for a quadruple bypass surgery.  He has since made an incredible come back and in 6 days both him and my mom get on a plane to come visit me.  Something we weren't sure was going to be possible a year ago. 
I'm so excited for their visit and can't wait to show them around---hopefully they'll survive the harsh desert conditions:) Get ready to experience the "specialness" of Jordan tourism. 


No comments: