I'm so excited! Don't worry, there will be plenty of pictures and videos to watch after it takes place. I've saved my pennies and given myself an early birthday present. HB to me! I've never been before and I figure, well, I haven't been married 10 + years or have 4 children, but I can go skydiving anytime I want, so I will.
A blog to follow with what I'm sure will be hilarious stories...cuz nothing is ever done normally in this country. Already our jump time has been rescheduled from 4pm in the afternoon to 6am in the morning...did I fail to mention that it's 3 hours away. So I'll probably be puffy eyed, sleepy, and grumpy in my video which makes it even more hilarious.
Can't wait!
*picture courtesy of The Royal Aero Sport Club of Jordan.

1 comment:
Ah!! I am so excited for you!!!
Post a Comment