Monday, July 6, 2009

I'm gonna be so buff


I went yardsaleing this weekend....not great amazing finds but I did find a set of weights. You know the little triangle set...blue, purple, and the little bitty hot pink ones(the ones I use..haha)
So being that it's finally below 100 this week, I'm excited to run again and I'm excited to start working out with my cute little weight set. Yep..I'm gonna be so buff.


4th of July...strange holiday...I miss my family on holidays. This 4th was super fun, super relaxing and just good. Transformer overload! Seriously....between the 3 hour movie(which by the way..DONT go to ghetto 8 to watch it-oh the drama!) and a day of watching "autobots" and "decepticons" fight...I'm all caught up on who's who.

This 4th made me think of where I was a year ago and the things that have a happened in a year. Crazy! Who knew I'd make it out alive...but I have...and I'm the better for it. And I have amazing people in my life..amazing friends that I love soooo much and I know love me!


Last night was amazing!!! Nothing like freedom stories to get me to ball like a baby:) My dear friends Emily and Niki did so good sharing their stories and the Lord is going to use their stories in amazing ways...already has. I'm so proud of them! People's stories are so powerful and I love when his glory and power show up and there's no denying that the Lord has everything to do with the freedom that exists.


Happy Monday! It's gonna be a good week..I can feel it.

No comments: