
I think I've posted a blog on this song before but who cares...sometimes we need to hear things more than once before it sinks in.
I was skipping songs on my worship circle CD today as I was driving...the 2nd circle was all I had in my visor holder. Number 11 came..I listened..then moved on...then went back as some of the words registered in my brain. So I backed up and listened again. Yes. Good. Sunday. It's what he showed me Sunday, and it was good.
I was reading 1st Corinthians 13 last night and stopped after I read this:
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Always. It always. God is Love. God always. Seriously?? This definition of love floored me this time around. God showed me a crazy new level of love on Sunday and to read this definition the day after almost knocked the wind out of me. Because these four words are HUGE...especially in my life..especially currently. Protects. Trusts. Hopes. Perseveres. I can't even put words around all that's in my head right now.
All I know is God love me so much and choosing to trust him with things is seriously worth it.
Here's the song that I've been listening to all day:
I`VE BEEN SEARCHING AND FINDING THERE`S NOTHING BUT SEARCHING
SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO FILL
IN ALL OF MY FINDING I`M FINDING THERE`S SOMEONE
WHO LOVES ME TO SIT AND BE STILL
IT`S IN YOU...IT`S IN YOU
I`M IN LOVE WITH A SAVIOR WHO SAVES ME TO LOVE ME AND LOVES ME TO STAY BY HIS SIDE AND I LOVE TO SING ALL THE SONGS OF HIS GOODNESS I`LL SING THEM THE REST OF MY LIFE
I LOVE HOW YOU KNOW ME
I LOVE HOW YOU HOLD ME
I LOVE HOW YOU SET ME FREE
I LOVE YOUR LOVE
I was skipping songs on my worship circle CD today as I was driving...the 2nd circle was all I had in my visor holder. Number 11 came..I listened..then moved on...then went back as some of the words registered in my brain. So I backed up and listened again. Yes. Good. Sunday. It's what he showed me Sunday, and it was good.
I was reading 1st Corinthians 13 last night and stopped after I read this:
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."
Always. It always. God is Love. God always. Seriously?? This definition of love floored me this time around. God showed me a crazy new level of love on Sunday and to read this definition the day after almost knocked the wind out of me. Because these four words are HUGE...especially in my life..especially currently. Protects. Trusts. Hopes. Perseveres. I can't even put words around all that's in my head right now.
All I know is God love me so much and choosing to trust him with things is seriously worth it.
Here's the song that I've been listening to all day:
I`VE BEEN SEARCHING AND FINDING THERE`S NOTHING BUT SEARCHING
SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO FILL
IN ALL OF MY FINDING I`M FINDING THERE`S SOMEONE
WHO LOVES ME TO SIT AND BE STILL
IT`S IN YOU...IT`S IN YOU
I`M IN LOVE WITH A SAVIOR WHO SAVES ME TO LOVE ME AND LOVES ME TO STAY BY HIS SIDE AND I LOVE TO SING ALL THE SONGS OF HIS GOODNESS I`LL SING THEM THE REST OF MY LIFE
I LOVE HOW YOU KNOW ME
I LOVE HOW YOU HOLD ME
I LOVE HOW YOU SET ME FREE
I LOVE YOUR LOVE
No comments:
Post a Comment