Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Friends


I love Friends...the TV show. You can seriously never go wrong. Any season, any episode, any time...
no matter how many times I've seen it I still laugh out loud. Oh it makes me in such a good mood!

Season 4 and 6...they are my favorites. And the Unagi episode...is one of my top 3 favorites.


..but am currently watching the one where the rooster wakes up Rachel...hahahaha....so great!

I HATE the term LOL..but seriously..I cannot stop laughing.





2 comments:

Meghan said...

i love the one when monica and rachel battle joey and chandler for the apartment with questions like "how many sets of towels does monica have" and "what is monica's greatest fear" and "what does chandler do" with answers like "transponster!" and "michael flatley - lord of the dance...his legs flail about as if independent from his body!" genius writing. anytime, anywhere...i will watch them for hours!

Sarah said...

that's the one with the rooster!! haha same one! so great!