Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hope


He always provides the joy, the peace, the hope that I need. Today's been a good day...and it's got a ways to go. Slept a lot....was up a full 24hrs yesterday so needed to catch up. Spent some much needed ALONE time and QUIET time...so very good. Tried to go running..almost got struck by lightening.


I was struck with the realization yesterday that it had been awhile since I've felt His presence, heard His voice....and he asked me...when was the last time you've sought it? It's always humbling when the Lord asks a question:)


When you seek, you shall find...


9 he has preserved our lives
and kept our feet from slipping.
10 For you, O God, tested us;
you refined us like silver.
11 You brought us into prison
and laid burdens on our backs.
12 You let men ride over our heads;
we went through fire and water,
but you brought us to a place of abundance.
Psalm 66:9-12

No comments: