
It's what I'm drinking to quench my current state of nauseousness so it will be my title to this blog too. This is a random blog due the many random thoughts racing in my head. I love diet pepsi..I also love the people in my life.
I have a lot of people in my life investing in me...sometimes not sure why...but pretty darn thankful for them all. For the hours of talking, processing, sorting life, and crying I've done in offices, couches, back patios, discovery village chairs. Especially these last several months...the people God's placed in my life...to lift me up..speak life into me...believe in me. These four sentences in my blog do not do it justice. But if I write anymore I'll probably cry...:)
I love my friends. I love the phone calls I get from random countries at odd hours and the cards I get in the mail because they were thinking of me. My roommate who seriously just loved me when I needed it most..didn't matter what I did. My friends who open up their houses, their pools, and bbqs for my enjoyment:)
Speaking of enjoyment: Watching the lightening last night in the middle of the yard, screaming after each lightening bolt...and getting completely drenched when it started to pour... Fun times:)
I just sent a pretty crazy email out to ALOT of people. And in a complete moment of honesty right now..I can say I feel pretty vulnerable with that. But my dreams are doing nobody any good held onto tightly...and besides it's time to move forward..that's been made very clear...so bare my heart to all my supporters and away I go.
And I am going...I'm going to Thailand. At least that's the current plan..just for a couple of weeks...we'll see what the Lord does with that...I have high expectations and oddly enough none at all because all this is so random, yet not random at all.
Airports and flying..I hate both. I will be doing a lot of both this summer. Off the top of head I have potential to be in like 12 or more airports this summer..bleh. I need to invent a better mode of transportation. One that feeds you, costs less, smells better, isn't as squishy, is more comfortable, and takes half as much time. Good people watching though...too good.
That's all for now of my random thought blog. I need to go find some more diet pepsi..and maybe some advil too.
No comments:
Post a Comment