What a crazy week..and it's only Tuesday. Spent a good six hours this morning in 3 different coffee shops...and now I'm watching Madagascar 2 with Steele and Triniti who came over to hang out for a bit...eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..and of course draw some amazing pictures.As much it's been a struggle learning how to just be..the Lord has let me "do" things during this season that I love at the same time. Even though sometimes I want to give up because it's too hard...the Lord has been gracious to give me some joys despite it all.
Someone told me today that I'm "not all fuzzy". Haha..it made me laugh considering what I just wrote my last blog about. Yep, that's me. Kind of intimidating and really not all that warm and fuzzy..guess I'll never be the teddy bear type.
But as Nate always says...."God made you different on purpose"...love it and so glad.
No comments:
Post a Comment