Amazing Chinese food and NY pizza here I come!
I feel like I did when I was back in college...exhausted and ready to be done. I'd take the red-eye flight right after my last final. Land in NY at 6am and literally sleep for 2 days straight..maybe get woken up for church on the 3rd:). I can't wait to do that again.
So Friday 5am early(thank you Meghan!!) I'm leaving for the airport and will land in the ghettoist of all airports..yeah LaGuardia!..and it's supposed to be all snowy and icy..fabulous!
I love my house at Christmas time. Crazy decorated, the smell of pine and baking. I talked to my mom today and she's already cooking for Christmas Eve...a week mom..you have a week!:)
The clicking of the radiators, the crackling of the fireplace, the windows all fogged up from the heat of the oven. The sound of football on the TV(actually, that's annoying dad:) Our amazing Christmas light spectacular lighting up our yard outside(yes, dad, its the best on the street..really). Oh its so cozy!..snuggling up with some coffee or my favorite..apple cider with cinnamon sticks!..yum. Laughing with my sisters..no Diana, I don't want to play a game.:)
I'm so blessed to have such a safe place to go to and rest. It's a rare thing..a house filled with warmth and love...oh yes..I am so blessed.
4 comments:
mmm good times...
yea i called mom when she and dad were leaving costco.. "the first trip of many" oh dear, 5 lbs here i come.... I can't wait. to sit on the couch with you and read and sip coffee listening to.. MARIAH and watching diana put together a puzzle... ohhhhhhh saturday commmmmmmeeeeee ppppllllleeeaaassseee
MEH!
love you
I think you should dedicate a post to pant suit video it is THAT funny
Jen
awww...that made me miss your house. I know you are going to have so much fun in NY...just dont forget to blog while you are having all that fun!
I want to come too! I also enjoy your house and all the stories that come with it - some I've had the privilege of experiencing myself, and others I've only had the joy of hearing (and laughing through!) Looking forward to talking with you soon! (I also leave today - driving up to Illinois starting 6pm tonight...makes me think of our fab road trip - truly one of a kind!)
Love you Sarah.
sounds boring if you ask me...
Post a Comment