the in between...hate it..never have like it..and now in it again....my fabulous friend Beth recently called it "purgatory"....which given the current state of things, I will not argue with that. that's all..I have nothing profound or great to say...
pretty much hating right now that my family lives on the other side of the continent and that to talk face to face with my closest friends I'd have to go to Spain, Romania, Israel, China, or Thailand...which we all know is just not possible right now...sucks!
yep..this is a negative nancy post...deal with it.
2 comments:
UM, who is negative Nancy?
Calling you tonight :).
I'm right there with you two.... I wonder... enough of this in-between business and let's just take Beth's suggestion and move up to San Francisco - we can be the "sex and the city" girls on the other coastal big city and well, less glamorous, sexy, and superficial, but fun all the same.
Ok, who's in?
Post a Comment