So...being that I live in Redding now..I had no idea that they revived South Pacific on Broadway this last April. South Pacific...probably one of the greatest old time musicals of all time. For some strange reason my sisters and I used to watch it all the time growing up along with the King and I and My Fair Lady...I love musicals...I especially love old school musicals...so great!"I'm gonna wash that man right out of my hair"...probably the best song ever!:)
Anyways..I get to go home to New York for Christmas..for 2 whole bloody weeks...I am way excited. I miss NY..I miss the city, I miss the craziness of tons of people, I miss the culture, I miss my family! And of course being home for 2 weeks I wanted to get in a show...even though those two weeks are like tourist hell time in NY and all the shows are sold out due to those hellish mid-western tourists who just amble along the sidewalks. You CANNOT amble in NYC..it is just not in the best interest of anyone!
So yeah..found some reasonably priced tickets in not so bad of seats for South Pacific!...girls night out!..cannot wait!!!
...and the Met, the MOMA, Bubble Tea, and Chinatown...seriously...is it Christmas yet?
3 comments:
JEALOUS...that's all I have to say. But, I'm super happy for you!
Seven Brides for Seven Brothers is WAY better. "Bless her beautiful hide..." Come on. the BEST.
But for reals, no one sings lyrics like "her beautiful hide" anymore. It's more like "baby got back."
...not even grammatically correct.
i am also so jealous! do you have an extra large duffel i could squeaze myself into? :) missed you last tuesday. come back. :)
Post a Comment