Monday, September 8, 2008

Loved by God


I want to be a woman who is known for her love for God...for her deep passionate pursuit of the heart of God....to be a women of Spirit...to be a women who carries the heart of God within her...who when she enters the room, sees and loves people through His heart.
I believe with all my heart that He is shaping me towards this.....but as I sit here and reflect...I find myself asking..what do I need to do to become this Lord?
He answers simply....BE LOVED BY ME...receive the love that I have freely given you....simply live in my love.
It really is that simple, but I find that it's not that simple to believe and live out. Because how many of us really believe that we are lovable? Do we really believe that HE IS JEALOUS FOR US? I think if we truly believed it, being loved would not be so hard to fathom. If we believed it maybe we would trust him enough to open our hearts to him....and then...I don't think we can even wrap our minds around the amount of kind, good love he would pour over us.....
I think the women who cried her tears onto the Lord's feet understood this...she knew she was loved....she didn't know how or why...but she knew she was loved...and her natural reaction in his presence was to weep...she knew that nothing would stop her from returning this love...nothing
The Lord has give me a unique burden for the women of the world....and it always comes down to one thing....if they would know one thing...it would be to know that they are LOVED BY GOD.

No comments: