Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11

9-11...the day that changed the world...
the day that changed the way the world sees America and the way America sees the world.
the day that brought hatred towards Arabs, brough hatred towards America, brought devastation for innocent people. Yes, thousands of people died when those airplanes crashed into those towers...but many more innocent people have died since...
I remember I pretty much cried that entire day..for those of you who know me...not surprising...
Ground Zero...the silence in that part of NY after it happened was erie...no one walking around, no cars....just the sound of death....awful.
My heart goes out those who lost people in those towers...and to those who have lost people in other terriost attacks around the world.

1 comment:

sarah said...

Remind me when I see you to tell you a really awesome story about Matt and I regarding the days after 9/11...