Thursday, May 15, 2008

The ultimate comfort food

What food do you reach for when times are bad, emotions are in turmoil, you've had a bad day, or you just want some goodness in your belly? I don't know what does it for you but for me it's a nice big bowl of cereal, topped with Silk Vanilla Soy Milk. Pure deliciousness! Peanut Butter Captain Crunch, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms...the list goes on but these are some of my favorites.
I am not a morning person...anyone who's lived with me can atest to that. I actually really hate the feeling of waking up, getting up, and trying to get my brain back to functioning normally. To get words out of mouth is seriously a huge effort. It takes me a couple of hours to fully wake up. Coffee helps with that...but perhaps that's why cereal is so comforting to me. It helps me get through my mornings....
currently enjoying....peanut butter captain crunch....so so good!

No comments: