Never heard of this before I came out here and now its basically all I hear about. So I decided to see what all the fuss was about and see if a cheesy test can pinpoint me in 5 words.
So its official..I have finally taken my strengthsquest test..and my top 5 are...
Empathy
Input
Connectedness
Belief
Adaptability
And I think it did a pretty good job...still reading about them. There's one I'm not sure I agree with. For those of you that know me and know the test..what do you think? do you agree?
My life in 5 words...weird
2 comments:
For some reason reading about my 5 strengths gave me this overwhelming feeling of power and confidence! I'm glad you and Wendy brought it up at lunch. SO enCouraging!
I absolutely know what you are talking about as I have taken the test twice in my lifetime and it has been very helpful for me and my husband in our marriage. Totally cool that you took this and I would have to agree from the little I know you, that these are correct. I have adaptability as well, and I kind of think that all MK's actually have this strength whether natural or not just because we are kind of forced into it by circumstances. Well, congrats Sarah. Now move and create in your Strengths! :)
Post a Comment