Monday, April 25, 2011

a little change will do you good


I know. I know. It's been awhile since I've blogged. I have lot to say-my silence is simply cuz of busyness and I'm in the process of changing my blog....it's taking me longer than it I thought it would(due to busyness).....so be patient...new blog to come.

2 more weeks left. ilhamdulillah

Transition.....story of my life....someday I will write a book on it...
the story is always the same....yet so profoundly different it never ceases to surprise me.

The never-ending circle of entering the unknowns, of living out change.
I never liked change.
Just ask my mom.
But here I am...living a life of change.
2 weeks and my life changes....AGAIN.

I always prepare myself for the worst..and find my preparation was in vain. Or sometimes I didn't get the chance to prepare....someone just leaves and I never saw it coming....and sometimes....people come....and that addition is so beautiful.

CHANGE is good for people. I firmly believe it's used to grow a person, strengthen their character, and teach them profound lessons.
I hate it.
yet know...I would not be the person I am today...and would positively be BORED to tears without it....

No comments: