Thursday, November 12, 2009

Mazeltov!


I got a feelin...that tonight's gonna be a good night....


I love this song...it always puts me in a good mood. Yesterday as I was driving it came on several times. And I started thinking I am in a good mood, and its not just cuz of the song.


There's life in my eyes, my heart is lighter, and yes, I'm even smiling a bit now:)


Mazeltov! Seems to just fit how I feel.

Speaking of random Hebrew words, I've been missing Jerusalem a ton lately. My parents get to go for 10 days come January and I am very jealous. But perhaps very soon I will only be a bus drive away and that's very lovely. It's like Asia, that area of the world just gets into your skin.

I do leave for Cyprus a week from Saturday, so I can't complain too much. I am so excited! I'll blog more on this later.

I know I've been off the grid as of late, but sometimes being off this grid is what's needed...opening up space and time to allow the Lord to work, to heal, and to direct. And being off the grid has been sooooo very life giving, that although I miss people and things, the trade off has been amazing!

No comments: