Thursday, September 10, 2009

My Life

My good friend Janelle just wrote on her blog about how people always know hows she's doing by whether or not she's writing or not....yes..I find this to be true for me too....

I'm an outward processor..blogging is a good thing for me....and even when things are as crazy as they've been this last few months..I still find a balance of things to write without completely baring my soul to the unknown world wide web.

But sometimes there are things stirring so deep within me that words can't even help express them. Sometimes...the deeps things of my heart and soul can't even be brought to the surface...and so my blog remains silent.

But for those of you who worry when this silence prevails...here is my life in the last 3 weeks:

Returned from Thailand-AMAZING trip

Reunited with people I missed while away

House sat over the long weekend

Had fun with my friend Beth who came to town
Got an amazing new haircut
I live in my pink sweatshirt: yes, it is going to be 104 tomorrow

I watch the US Open any chance I get

Of course rooting for Ecuador-World Cup 2010!

Trying creatively to think of ways to get to the weddings I need to get to this fall-anyone willing to donate to this cause?

My job is not hiring me back for the fall which means I'm looking desperately for a new one. Anyone know of anything?!!
I'm in the market for a new place to live...I would very much like to unpack my boxes.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

How are you so daring with your haircuts? It looks INCREDIBLE! I wish I was as brave. I am sooo keeping my eyes out for a job for you.

Janelle said...

I love you. I've got you bathed in prayer dear one.

Annie said...

WAY cute cut!