
So surfacy blog time....The Bachelorette starts tonight...now that is exciting! There is seriously nothing like awesome drama as 20 people fight over the same person. It's such great drama..so dang ridiculous and absolutely hysterical.
But really..the Bachelor and Bachelorette have usually been the catalyst for some great bonding times as a bunch of people crowd around the TV and comment about who they like the best, and who they definitely don't like, etc. I've had some amazing good friend times in front of this show.
Another show that also bring out amazing friend times...that I will only briefly mention but probably blog about later because it IS that good. My favorite show ever.....So You Think You Can Dance!!!! Starts soon....get ready because we are going to have some amazing so you think you can dance parties...but for now..Bachelorette. Be there. 9pm. Monday. Or DVR it...that's usually what I have to do:)
4 comments:
enjoying a new season of your favorite shows on NEW pillows....now thats exciting!! :)
Never really liked Jill last season so probably won't want to watch her "a-gain".
oh come on diana, you don't watch it for jill you watch it for the 20 guys!! hahah.. some of which are incredible awkward, THATS why you watch it. :) woot gotta love reality tv.
"DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA"
SYTYCD is my favorite ever too! My two sis in laws and I are obsessed. We want to get tix to the live show this year!
Post a Comment