
So what started with a sore throat and no voice in the beginning of the week has ended up in bronchitis and the feeling of death. I get bronchitis really easily..not sure why..maybe it was living at 9000ft altitude and lots of pollution for most of my life..or maybe cuz I had walking pneumonia for a month my Junior year of college...either way..as soon as that cold gets in my chest...I know without a doubt I have bronchitis.
So I've been forced to take my anti-biotics and rest..which I hate doing..I'm not very good at resting. But I'm determined to be better by tomorrow because tomorrow is the women's retreat which I'm so excited about. A bit anxious though..hoping everything goes smoothly..but knowing that God is going to meet everyone of those 72 women who are coming in a whole new way.
I borrowed Dr. Quinn Medicine Woman..season 1..from some friends..and so my resting has been a little bit more entertaining. I grew up on Dr. Quinn, so watching the show all over again is so great! All those characters bring back my childhood. Honestly, Dr. Quinn kind of annoys me in her brash arguing and need to be in everyone's business, but I can't help but admire a single, educated, woman fighting the social norms to do what she does best. If I lived in the 1800's I'd probably be just like her...although..the frontier time has never been my era...I'm a 1920's girl...through and through...
And yeah...who doesn't have a crush on Sully??...:)Think I can find a guy with a tomahawk in Redding?
5 comments:
I'm pretty sure I had a crush on Sully for 10 years. That brings back some memories! My family used to watch it together once a week. tear.
Oh my gosh you crack me up! Sully is quite the hunk, but I am not really into the strong silent type. I always liked Matthew, until his girlfriend died of rabies- then he wasn't so fun.
I would also like to state for the record that I like the FIRST Colleen that they had. The replacement Colleen blows!
Next time you're sick, you should borrow my Felicity. I have seasons 1 and 2- good times.
Man my Sully crush was crazy! Not as bad as my McGuyver crush though! Good times in the Schepens' household on Dr. Quinn nights! Feel better :)
HAHA this was by far one of the funniest posts. OH SULLY!
and I totally forgot about the colleen replacement, one day i think we should get Dr. Quinn and watch it as a fam one more time for old times sake... we watched that religiously every week. we are a weird weird .. but awesome family.
And who doesn't have a crush on sully at some point in their life.
Aahhh ha ha ha. This post brings me way back... And yes, no matter how old you were, you had a crush on Sully. That would be fun to watch in a group.
Post a Comment