Do you ever have those moments where you realize that God really does love you?...I mean really loves you..where your head is not the only one acknowledging it, but you feel it way down to the core of who you are?
Well I had one of those moments this week. Where circumstances in my life just clicked and the only way to explain how it all worked was that God really is in control and really does love me.
"...in all things God works for the good of those who love him"....why do we doubt that so much?
So for those of you following my job drama I guess you could say I'm officially employed again. My old job at St Joseph Preschool called and wanted me back full-time. But it would be working with a different age group, which is fine, but I did love my twos. Which I guess is good news but it wasn't settling right in my heart, to the point where this last Friday I decided to ask them if I could only come back part-time otherwise I wasn't going to work there....I know it sounds crazy, but I've been doing a lot of crazy stuff lately..it's what you get for actually listening to God's voice I guess:) Things don't always make sense........
anyways..this last week my director called before I could call her and said that full-time wasn't going to work out anymore, but they really want me back, so could give me like 4 hours a day. My mouth dropped to the floor because not only was it the exact hours I could work during the day, it was working with my twos again!!!!
I still need like 10-15 more hours of work to officially survive my bills and life, but seriously???? The Lord is so good! I was talking to Meghan on the phone after it happened...and she asked me a really good question...something I hadn't even thought of until she said it..."Do you feel so loved right now?" And I did, I felt really loved and I didn't even deserve it, although she kindly told me I did deserve it. And then I believed her. I did deserve it simply because I'm the Lord's and He loves me. He loves his children so much that he does work things out in amazing ways and he does it in his timing, teaching us things along the way, and when it all comes together, we realize how seriously perfect it all is because his purposes are so good.
So hear this because it's true...the Lord loves you...He delights in you...and He is really really good.
2 comments:
congrats! i'm so happy! God IS so good :)
sarah. this is good. :) i have goosebumps right now.
(it may be because my office is freaking cold though.)
loveyou!
Post a Comment