Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Chamomile Mango Tea


Heaven on Earth.

Meghan introduced me one night while I was wrapping plates in newspaper...my world has not been the same since.

Today I wanted to do a lot of things..but I ended up sitting and talking with people instead..which is one of the things I enjoy doing the most.

Today I wanted to write a meaningful blog..I have a couple in my head right now because these last 2 days have been a whirlwind of emotions, lessons learned, and thought processes...but instead I'm rambling about the tea I'm currently drinking.

But just so I don't disappoint...here's my meaningful thought for the day:

I'm learning to take what's been given to me....even if I don't want it...even if it makes no sense.

Back to the tea:

Baby blue and hot pink box..reminds me of a badly decorated women's event...go try some...it will change your life at 11pm when you need to unwind from the day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a huge fan of mangoes, but that totally inspired me to want to try some!

Sarah said...

Lauren!...oh yes it's fabulous!

Annie said...

I was just complaining to Trav that I would love nothing more than a good cup of decaf tea right now, which at the moment we have none:(. I'm totally checking out the mango/chamomile to be better prepared for nights like these....