
Well I realize its been awhile since my last post..well maybe only like 5 days but still..this week was kind of crazy...starting work again...having to take over for sick teachers, etc..along with everything else random that seems to make up my days.
This last week I had a serious "I am Jonah" moment. The Lord definitely revealed and gave me his heart for something that poor prideful Sarah thought was not worth it or deserving....while I took it in the moment, I bet my anger and resentment rivaled Jonah's the following day. All that to say, the Lord's been teaching me about his justice and his compassion. The Lord doesn't give up his chase....when we really wish he would...or maybe even think he should...he keeps chasing his children down because His heart breaks for them. Who are we to determine who God should have compassion on? So yeah..Jonah moment in small detail...wish that I could share it in vivid detail because it's really good and really crazy how similar it is...but annoyingly blogs are kind of public...and some stuff should just be kept in intimate conversation.
So yeah this week was at least a couple months of growing and learning all jammed in one week...makes for a packed week of processing:)..and it's hard when physically I'm not doing so well. So far I'm clear of the crazy bronchitis/flu/cold thing which I'm so thankful for because that on top of everything else would not be fun.
hmmm..this blog is kind of depressing I just realized. I'll just blame that on the weather...cold and rainy...
maybe I'll go make some yummy chamomile mango tea...that always cheers me up:)
2 comments:
Let the proccessing begin...!!!
oh just you wait....by thurs it will be even more ridiculous!:)
Post a Comment