Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I'm Obsessed...

I am obsessed...with cookie dough...because it's so darn delicious. Most of you know..I'd rather eat the cookie dough out of the ice cream than the ice cream itself. Once that dough has been made cookies...bleh...I couldn't care less.
Although there is an exception to this rule and that is those amazing confetti cookies I made for Valentine's Day...I think I ate like 20 of those:)

But yes...cookie dough..I love it...but the sad thing is...I haven't had it in so long!...but the happy thing is I got to eat some tonight!

I am also obsessed with traveling....and I've come to the conclusion that it's been too long since I've gone somewhere on a plane(even though I hate flying!)...so I've decided that I need to go somewhere soon....somewhere like another country. My upcoming trip to Chicago does not count.

I need to leave the country...my passport expires in a year and while I had to have pages added..I still want to fill my lovely blue book up.

So I'm planning a trip...for the end of the summer...possibly Asia(not China)..who wants to come??

3 comments:

Heather said...

We should go to Israel. Not Asia. Not China.

Sarah said...

been there done that....but I do love Jerusalem..and I'm always up for the Middle East..:)

Me Minami said...

I haven't traveled in years. I miss miss miss it.