
So I'm staring at my unmade bed, looking at my wet laundry that needs to be hung up, and feeling very very sleepy, but yes I'm avoiding it all and blogging...of course.
In this blog I'd like to share with you a little secret... a pet peeve..or maybe more of a quirk of mine.
I never check my voicemails...well I do finally..because what happens is..at some point some unknown number will call me or someone I really really love will call me and leave me a 2 hour long message and my curiosity will get the best of me to the point where I finally break down and check them. At that point there's maybe 9 new messages...and so I have to filter through them all..it's so annoying..until at last!..the message I actually wanted to hear. And what is so funny about this is I HATE it when people call me and don't leave me a message..why did you call then..seriously?..
People who know me and my phone answering etiquette..will call and then text me the message. Then they know I'll actually get it:) but for those of you who don't know consider yourself now warned....I may not get your message..unless of course I really really love you or someone more important called right after you..
yep. you will always see that lovely little voicemail icon on the bottom of my screen when you look at my phone...voicemails today...7..nice..I wonder what they say
2 comments:
Oooh good to know- you're a text gal and I'm cool with that.
But since you're also a blog girl, I will save my question for your blog instead- are you going to Elaine's house for girls' night?
that's NEXT Sat right?..if it is then yes...see you there?
Post a Comment