
In my life, I have many different types of friends. But I can only count on one hand the people in my life who literally have saved my life. Now come to think of it..is that a lot?..being in that many life threatening situations..probably not good..
anyways....yeah there's something to be said for friends who've seen you at your worst...doubled over in pain half unconscious in the back seat of a taxi cab...telling you we'll be at the hospital soon..even though you can't really hear or understand them
friends who sit by your hospital bed all night holding your hand until you're in the clear..making sure the hospital staff are actually doing their job...
these kinds of friends are amazing..and I'm proud to say I have a few of them in my life..the kind that you know love you so much they would take a bullet for you....
In these two weeks..three of them have come to visit. Currently enjoying the presence of two of them. Such good talks...such good times. I don't know..it's weird...but something about being to hell and back with people totally bonds you for the rest of your life.
God's amazing and so gracious. Just also have to say that right now. This last month has pretty much been hell..for a lot of reasons...but God knew what I needed right here, right now. He always knows..I just don't always listen. But yeah...God's timing is pretty ridiculous in its perfection... And his grace....I don't think I've ever experienced it like I have in these last couple of weeks...amazing.
and the people he puts in my life..such amazing gifts..
No comments:
Post a Comment