
I have like 3 blog posts rolling around in my head..so much going on up there. This last month has been pretty ridiculous..not gonna lie. Just when I think things have stopped changing, or my heart stops hurting, or the Lord's done teaching, he throws in something else that hits me right between the eyes...
But I will say I'm so grateful right now. The Lord knew I needed a friend right here, right now...a good friend. My friend Andrea is in town..most of you have met her..she has a way of doing that...waltzing into a city and meeting everyone in town, and she's pretty hard to forget. She's been here a couple of times before, so you've probably met her.
I love her to death..but probably not as much as she loves me...or so she says:) I've blogged about her before so I'll skip intros...she lives in the West Bank and I haven't seen her in a year, so it's soooo good to see her again and talk face to face.
But yeah..the Lord knew..he knew I needed someone compassionate, understanding, empathetic, loving, intuitive, and listening to hold me up this week. Because honestly..I sometimes get really tired of doing it for other people. But Andrea, she gets me and I get her. Words don't even need to be spoken..we just know. I can tell her a situation, and she gets it. Not just understands why it may be hard, but totally gets it in her heart. She knows how I FEEL..and that's so huge..cuz not a lot of people in this world really truly know that.
Yeah..so just thankful...that's all.....I share the rest of the stuff later.
No comments:
Post a Comment