Thursday, January 22, 2009

Rough Day

I tried desperately hard to think of something witty and funny to blog about because lately they all just seem pensive and well kind of depressing. I offer no excuses..it's where I am in life..but I fear my readers..all 2 of them:)..will start to not come around anymore(a theme in my life recently it seems). Usually I do have funny stories or random things that happen to me but today nothing....

So instead I'll do the default..run down of my day:
kinda rough...but spent with good people which of course=good conversation.

10am: Coffee with Rachel....discussing the good and hard places of life..

12pm: Lunch-roommate made enough chicken soup to feed an army-it was quite tasty actually

1 pm: Class-Cindi Strong is letting me sit in on her Women in Church and Society class...which is great..sometimes she even wants me to talk(which I tell her everyday is a big mistake..working on feeling better about that) but probably shouldn't have gone today....I have my reasons

2:30pm: Show up on Sarah's doorstep for our weekly hang out time trying desperately hard not to break down.

5:00pm: Cried and processed out...and tired of smelling Sugar's breathe(haha just kidding Sarah-appreciate you so much!!!!)

6:00pm: Ate some comfort food-grilled cheese and tomato soup-while watching current movie playing..Mama Mia..which I do not recommend. But good news is I actually got to eat dinner tonight...

7:00pm: Writing this dumb blog instead of going to a basketball game with Emily

7:19pm: Considering catching up on my Prison Break...haven't had a down night in a while...

Goodnight and peace out...
oh good news!!!...one of my bffs is coming to town for a week this Sat....so stoked!!!!!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Well, I suck with the phone (as we are well aware of) but will NOT stop coming around. I do not think your writing has been depressing... but rather vulnerable and beautiful. Vulnerability is always beautiful... especially knowing that it's in those places (while being vulnerable) we are open to the Lord moving in and throughout. I love you dear one. I wish I could have been a part of your schedule yesterday :( I love you and will continue praying for you. Thank you for reaching out the other day in writing your text... prayers of truth in and over you have not stopped. I pray your spirit finds reprieve in the rest and peace that comes in all things Truth. Sunday- do you have time to chat Sunday?