Well..I'm sitting here staring at my bare room. Well I have some mattresses and a random couch and a TON of boxes overflowing with random things...so I guess it's not bare..maybe chaotic is a better word. I did manage to clean it up a bit today.For those of you out of the loop..yeah..I moved apartments.
So anyways...does ANYONE have any random bookshelves, dressers, bedside tables, bed frames, laying around that they aren't using or want to sell me? I don't know..anything that will help me get the stuff out of my boxes and get me some organization..which equals..peace.
Just flew back from NY. Am running on 2 hours of sleep..woke up midnight CA time to catch my 6am flight..sick. Rode into Redding via "purple" jeep about 5 hours ago. Trying desperately hard to stay awake so thought I'd write a blog to help me a bit...but will probably crash as soon as I push post.
It was great to be home for 2 weeks. So relaxing and so great to be with family. I got to do all the things I wanted to do without feeling like I was on a schedule which was great!. Got to go to my beloved Chinatown...I miss going there every week! Got some killer deals...I love bargaining! and I love bubble tea.
So yeah...spare some FURNITURE ANYONE?....don't have tons of money at this current unemployed state that I'm in so really can't go out and buy tons...
K..eyes are closing...g'night.
1 comment:
Nice place! So Matt and I totally have some stuff that you can borrow until we move into a bigger house...which won't be for a LONG LONG TIME...years!
There is a coffee table that Matt actually made for me. It is a dark brown/cherry finish with cream colored tiles on the top.
We also have a big square table (we've used as an end table) that has an oak frame with a glass top (which Matt also made).
And last we have a purple papasan chair that we no longer have space for with the new baby on the way.
You are totally welcome to use them! Just email me and we can set up a time for you to come check them out! :)
I'm glad you had a great 2 weeks home! Happy New Year!
Post a Comment