
Yep that's right...I downed 5 freckled lemonades tonight at Red Robin..
3 hours and a couple of french fries later I walked out swimming in lemonade...the waiter just kept bringing them.
Andrea and I are convinced that there's seriously nothing that dehydrates a body more than crying..and being the day that it was for both of us...I think my body really needed that re-hydration.....
but seriously those lemonades are so freakin delicious...
so now I'm watching 10 Things I Hate About You...one of my favorite movies of all time...freakin hysterical.
3 comments:
I love that movie!
umm.. we HAVE to get one/alot of those when i come.. can we go there and JUST get lemonade and french fries for a meal.. that would be awesome.. LOVE YOU 4 weeks from tomorrow it really can't come fast enough!
awww...Sarah...I would give anything to be able to watch 10 things I hate about you with you right now! I miss you!
Post a Comment