
Death Glare. This is the look you will get from me if you even THINK about touching the bottom of my feet. Those who have come close have gotten this look and it hasn't been pretty.
Yes its true. I figure its time now to blog about the fact that I hate, absolutely HATE when ANYONE touches the bottom of my feet. My toes are fine, the tops of my feet are fine, even my heels, but run your finger along the bottom of my feet...OH! words cannot express how horrible. And its absolutely amazing how many people get that temptation when my feet are within reach of them? Why? Why is that so tempting?, why is that form of tickling ok...it is soooo not ok....
Most hated things in life stem from a bad experience, this one is no different. When I was 12 I broke my hip...didn't know until after I walked on it for like 3 weeks(that's a whole nother story). Finally my parents took me to the doctors. The nurse sees me first and decides to pull my leg straight up in the air of which I respond with a loud scream. As if that doesn't tell her enough that 'yes my leg is broken' she decided to run a pen along the bottom of my foot. Slowly but surely she scraped that pen from toes to heel. Are you serious?! Yes, I scream, loud! She got the point then and I proceded to the ER. So now you all now my bad experience.
"I said, I had a bad experience...."(that's for you Jenna and Jenny:))
So now you know...if you see my feet exposed, just hanging out, WARNING: Do not try to be funny and tickle the bottom of them, because you will quickly learn it is NOT funny.
5 comments:
I don't get why people think it is funny to make somebody uncomfortable.
it is SO funny.
True dat. I have many a scars to prove your dislike of the foot tickle!
Remind me to never get you a pedicure!
"and i'm deaf!"
Post a Comment