
Its Monday..its been a week since I've blogged. I'm feeling blog stress and pressure. I have so much going on in my head, my life, my heart, but to put in all in a blog? It just doesn't seem to want to go there..and besides as much as I love my blogging family...do I really know you THAT well as to write everything that's going on....probably not.
I could do what Shelby does and write four liners about what she is currently doing. Genius..short and sweet. I could maybe write one blog a month then I'd have lots to talk about..it works for Meghan:) Or I could write how crazy busy my life is and how there's no one busier than me..then I'd have an excuse like Dan not to blog. Emily always write how productive she's been..I'm not productive..don't think that would work:) Jenna always throws in a Bible verse and analyzes it theologically....that's definitely not me..where's the emotion in that?;) I haven't gotten a hair cut recently so can't post any cute pictures..but they wouldn't be as cute as Hannah's anyways.....
I guess I'll have to come up with something on my own then.
Ah Monday..Sundays are always so great and intense and as much as I would like a job right now..its been so nice to have Monday mornings to just recollect myself. So at the moment I'm sitting here with my morning coffee, vanilla caramel creamer, with the morning breeze blowing through my house, and the sound of trucks on I-5:). Looking at Shasta all covered in snow and the dark blue mountains against the light blue sky. The Lord made another beautiful day......
4 comments:
OR, you could blog about how AMAZING family dinner was last night, and how much you LOVE mafia (because, let's face it, you DO love mafia) and how great it was to watch your last fellow mafia KILL ALL THE TOWNS PEOPLE ALONE! ha.
HA! I totally agree with Emily... mafia made me stay till midnight last week... what a great game.
...and you better hang onto your hat, cause I'm about to analyze another verse...
you always have great blogs. see this one...a great one.
you could write about nothing and it would be a GREAT blog!
love you...so much.
i second hannah's thoughts...you could be sarah and blow our minds with your amazing thoughts. no blog stress...no blog pressure.
write what you know and the rest will come. (and, for me and my life, sometimes i feel like writing all about my heart and everything, but then its wierd cause who really reads these things? yikes!)
I wish my Monday's were more like yours. In fact, that would make me estatic to have a Monday morning like yours! But, we are all different, and my monday's just so happen to be of the variety where i bang my head against a wall and go fetal in my office corner around 330pm.
See...short and sweet. :)
Post a Comment