So lets be honest...the last two Thursdays haven't been good days for me. The first I was told I didn't have a job anymore, and the second I saw my car get towed away....so this Thursday I awoke with much nervous anticipation...This Thursday though despite my mood was a relatively good day. Went to the chiro..again...and had her put my head back on my neck a little bit more..it still a bit off...had some great hanging time with my beautiful Jenna;)..and later coffee and getting rained on with Hannah..and then dinner with my life group girls..who I just adore..they made me a birthday cake..funfetti with rainbow chip-like there is any other kind of cake...Mouse is still MIA...
I think I've been in a permanent bad mood for two weeks. Things are irritating, I cry at a drop of a hat, people are talking and the words are just not computing in my brain. It's like I've checked out of life, or at least my brain has....people will look at me and tell me something and I honestly will not be able to remember it 5 minutes later....I'm just going to take this moment to apologize in advance to anyone that I snap at, blank stare at, cry at, or just ignore...please don't take it personally..I'll let you know when Sarah is back..
1 comment:
"beautiful jenna"
--hey, that's me!
:)
Post a Comment