just when I think I can't handle one more thing...the insurance company called today to tell me my car is totaled and that I need to come down and clean it out and release it to them. I was really hoping that they could just fix it...I have yet to know how much the settlement will be.....but seriously?..last thing on my mind...I'm just thinking that now I really don't have a car...
nasty mouse ate through our dishwasher hoses..again....and probably did something to our dryer cuz that stopped working last night..making ridiculous loud noises!
but look at these awesome traps our repair man brought over today and set....i guess this thing is quite large...sick!
I WILL be posting a picture of nasty dead mouse..if and when that occurs.
Maybe I'll go watch a sad movie...I need to cry.....
2 comments:
I totally just caught a small mouse in my trap too!!! Must be that time of year.
i love how the trap says "victor" on it..
as if it's already won...
Post a Comment