Literally rocking it so hard I've been forced to get out....and I haven't a clue what I'm stepping onto, or where I'm going, but my chin is up because while I have no clarity about ANYTHING around me right now, I do have clarity about what is in front of me: the ONE who's been holding me this whole time, who won't ever let me go, and is the ONLY thing that actually matters in this life.So I cling to the hope and promises He has given me, I cling to the Love I know He has for me. For I am loved. For no other reason than being me. Loved. And having the courage to step out and accept this Love, to deeply believe and accept it to the core of my being, therein lies the trust.
Trust..its easy to trust when we can see clearly, when we know what lies ahead, when we understand the circumstances. Trust actually becomes trust when we have none of these things.
Mother Teresa, a woman full of God's love said, "I have never had clarity; what I've always had is trust."
"One of the most arduous spiritual tasks is that of giving up control and allowing the Spirit of God to lead our lives"-Henri Nouwen
Trusting him to the core of our being starts with knowing and believing that He loves us to the core of His being...
...one leg out of the boat....
2 comments:
What a liberating moment for you Sarah. So glad that you shared this. I think we are programmed as humans to plan out our lives, to take charge of who we are. AS christians, we often have to de-program ourselves to plan to be surprised. Thankyou for your blog and insight into your life.
p.s. Love the picture that goes with it.
sarah i'm so thankful for you and your quiet strength that God has blessed you with. i love you and i miss you
Post a Comment