So I love heist movies, shows, or anything pertaining to robbers going in and stealing something that doesn't belong to them or maybe it did..awhile back. Where the bad people are the smart people and you are rooting for them to actually make it out the door with all the money. I love watching to see how it will all play out and what crazy things these so called criminals are going to do. Movies like, Italian Job, Ocean's Eleven, Mission Impossible just to name a few fabulous classics....so anyways..do you ever have those moments where you see just random things and you think...what is going on? Like the random things in heist movies where you think to yourself..."really? people aren't noticing that random utility van parked on the street like that?" I call it heist random. Random vans parked in weird places, random people dressed up in random work uniforms, random people painting sidewalks in order to observe the bank across the street...you know...heist random.
Lately, I've come across such things. Like the other day, it was probably 11pm and I was rounding the corner to where I live. No joke....random phone repair truck sitting on the corner...there was a guy in the bucket supposedly repairing the wiring on the telephone pole...11 o clock at night? really?. Then just yesterday I was driving home..probably about 10pm..and there was a guy with a leave blower, blowing the parking lot in front of a car repair shop. Really? what are you blowing dude? All I could think of was that there must be some kind of heist going on..there must! and then just today I came out of my house to find 2 unmarked, white-kid-napper- vans parked on my street..you know the ones...the ones with no windows and totally sketch....
anyways...maybe I'm just paranoid..or maybe... I just have the mind of a bank robber......
1 comment:
hahaha sarah i miss you and your sense of humor! that post just brightened my day...just keep an eye out!
Post a Comment