Tuesday, September 30, 2008

4 words

2 days...mouse free...had a guy come and fix the dryer hose he chewed through, block the vent that he came in through, and replace the dishwasher hoses he chewed through causing gallons of water to run all over our kitchen floor...
my pet mouse and I-no...we don't get along...I have no desire to be friends..
and for 2 days he was out of my life...forever
4 words...

flippin' mouse is back......

1 comment:

ever-changing said...

Oh man those are harsh words for the hungry little mouse. Hope you trap him soon! :)
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad news lately!!! I couldn't believe it when I read it!!! Well, you know Spain is a nice place this time of year for finding work! ;) Come come my lady.
I tried applying for unemployment last year, but it didn't work out - I wasn't laid off, just wasn't working :) hehe. BUt seriously I'm so sorry for you! I really do hope that things turn out so beautiful through this mess. Who knows?
You probably don't know what you're up to the next few months, but I'll be in Ca in December. Hopefully we'll see each other then!
I love you!!!