Sunday, August 31, 2008

Endless

So its Sunday morning...my time off..and I'm glad I actually get some breathing time right now. Which for the crazy week that it was I am so very glad. I have an endless supply of blog ideas rolling around in my head right now.


I could rant and rave about Prison Break season 1 which I finally finished and seriously....I've decided Heroes is for dumb people(sorry Jenna, I know you love it)..but its predictable, written poorly, and while the characters are cool, it just isn't as "addicting" as some have claimed. Now Prison Break....its on a whole other level of story writing...I love prison break for many reasons, but mostly because Michael Scofield is just so dang smart..gotta love a smart man.


I could go on about how awesome it is to have friends come and visit you....Redding isn't the most ideal location, and I find it funny when it does actually draw tourists -not just passerbyers on the 5 going south...but yeah friends are good. Friends that are willing to drive all the way up to Redding to see me...even better. Friends are how I breathe and live and for me these relationships have taught me so much about the character and attributes of God that I can't help but be thankful. I've have a lot going on and a lot on my mind and its been glorious to be able to sit and process with someone who's known me for a while. Friends who call me from Romania..even better..thanks Leisl and Leah!...it was awesome for all four of us to be able to talk again. I miss you guys tons.....



I could blog about how I've come to some realizations about my life and the things God has called me to do and I'm not sure I can handle it. What do you do when you've been saying your entire life you'll follow God anywhere, and your life is a maze of random events and locations because of it...and then all of sudden someone poses an idea and you realize..maybe you won't go anywhere? Its a sucky thing to realize that you have limitations in your heart and mind, and that you might not trust God as much as you hope you did. I always do everything the hard way and never intended on going where it was easy..or doing something because it was safe...but this!?...I really just don't know....

I could vent about the fact that I have been nauseous now for an entire week..way low energy..and feeling just completely off! I hate being sick...there's nothing more frustrating than not feeling yourself, but expected to be. Ugh...I want to eat again. I love food, eat everything and anything..and the last week have had absolutely no appetite...boo sickness..

Or I could blog about how its September and that means its almost my birthday. I'm turning 26..yeah I know I look like I'm 20 and I know..when I'm 50 I will appreciate it...but yeah 26. Never thought I'd be where I am at 26, but its been ok. It also means that I've almost been in Redding for an entire year...that's crazy...I'm not liking how fast time is going...not liking it at all..



And I could go on and on as thousands of thoughts are going through my brain right now and I really need to go help Emily move...but maybe this will help organize them a bit.....coming Emily!

1 comment:

Emily Branca said...

YAY, i'm glad you love prison break. and i'm glad you came to help me move :) thanks friend!