So yeah I'm back...I've been back for awhile but haven't blogged for various reasons. Its always tough coming back from vacation especially to a life that proving to be a bit difficult right now. Its easy to tough out any situation as long as you keep doing it..as soon as you leave to a better place and return, reality sort of checks in and you realize the life you've been surviving is actually kind of crappy....all that to say, i've been back...but definetly haven't been happy about it....
It was good to go back to work surprisingly..i missed my kids..and as lame as it sounds its nice to know you're wanted and missed even if they are only 2 years old.
I left town for the 4th of July because I wanted to see fireworks(dumb CA fires)..and I was in desperate need of a good friend. The weekend was perfect!, restful, relaxing, fun, AND i got to see fireworks(and run with my sparklers)..so thank you friend for your house and pool and friend ship;)
I've been house sitting for a family who seriously owns a zoo...and the other night the big golden lab got into it with the big golden retriever..basically chewed his neck right off...blood all over the floor...to which the owners replied.....last time that happened the other dog won so I guess they're even now, no need for a vet...umm ok...fabulous! but house sitting has been fun..crazy...but at least they have a pool:)
So if you're reading this you can pray for me...things are a bit tough right now...
but thank you to my life group for listening and praying and being so loving and encouraging...
3 comments:
Friend, you're welcome. THIS IS ME ON BLOGGER. sorry bout the late response to your text. Talk to you soon, ya?
Um, Sarah, you are wonderful. it was grand sharing the fiesta salsa sun chips with you last night. let's do it again soon.
Hi Sarah! Do you remember me? Mary Schneider from Simpson-I saw your blog on someone elses and got all excited. I miss seeing you and hearing about you. Send me an email sometime. You can catch up on my family on my blog.
Post a Comment