Yes, I will officially be on vacation tomorrow at 8:40pm. This is when my red-eye flight to Minneapolis actually takes off, and it will be then that my glorious vacation will start. Now, I do wish I was flying somewhere more glamorous than Minnesota, like perhaps a tropical island...but the mid-west will have to do for now. I love the vacations when you are so busy and relaxed that you have lost all track of time, days, dates, and the real world. I plan on doing that on this vacation. I'm flying into Minnesota and a couple of days later will be driving to Montana. I will have wondrous stories to share following that, as my grandpa hasn't branded his cattle yet because we were coming...sure grandpa..we'll get right on that...and we do..with injuries and ridiculous stories along with it... ahh..one week with no crazy two year olds and life drama..pure bliss.
good-bye
No comments:
Post a Comment