
The perfect Saturday morning...
So continuing my I miss NY stage that I'm in...I want to share with you the phenomenon that is Alice's Tea Cup. I introduced Marie to bubble tea she introduced me to the best scones and tea in town. Seriously..I never liked scones until I ate one here. There are actually three Alice's Tea Cups...two upper eastside and the other upper westside. I've never actually been to the ones on the eastside..but I've heard they are good all the same..population is a bit different over there..so I recommend westside..corner of 73rd and Columbus...its the original..and you can't go wrong with the original.
So the entire restuarant is decorated like a cute little tea party. The walls are all painted with scenes from Alice in Wonderland..and other fun fairy tale suff...and all the tea cups and saucers are mix matched. They serve tons of fun food but my favorite is getting the scone/tea combo. You can get a whole teapot full of tea and two scones and it's delicious! There's over 100 different kinds of tea..its impossible to try them all and its impossible to choose when you're sitting there. And the scones are fresh, huge, and are served with cream...ahh..so good!!
2 comments:
Awww....I love it. This little trip down memory lane is fun for me and I am still here! This just made me soo happy! I'm also happy b/c I just got to talk to you. We'll talk again soon!
sounds fabulous!
Post a Comment