It's been so wonderful to have her staying with me. We met while going to school in Jerusalem about a year ago, and its crazy to think that I haven't known her that long. But its amazing how close you can become to a person when you live with them overseas, travel with them, and do ministry with them. It's definetly what I see lacking here in America, especially in the churches here. The idea of family-truly knowing the people in your life-is a difficult concept for people. I think I'll continue this thought in my next blog-I'm too tired.
So Andrea (my other half) is in town and will be for quite a bit longer. And my sister is coming to town on Thursday which I'm super excited about. So needless to say..I'm tired..worn out..and the fun has just begun. I cancelled all that I had on Saturday in attempts to rest. It semi worked...I'm trying to get better at really having Shabbat.
K peace out...time to start another week.
2 comments:
Speaking of visits....I'm super excited you are coming out to Idaho!!! I'm gonna have to find a time to come out there and visit you sometime. Have fun with Jenny! :) Love you!
Yay for visitors! That sounds like fun!
Post a Comment