Ok so I find maintenance guys kind of awkward and I find that I'm very ill at ease when they come over and fix things in your house. I live in a townhouse...and it's nice, but our electric plugs don't really work..which is not good. Nothing stays in them and about 2 out of 5 actually transmit electricity. So today I just got back from running...all sweaty and nasty..and I'm upstairs-luckily cleaning my room..when maintenance guy pounds on my front door. He wants to fix our plugs-which means all the plugs in our bedrooms....
Now as much as having maintenance guy over is slightly awkward I do have to admit that he's rather on the ball with things and quite handy..nice guy..but weird as most maintenance guys are...:)
But still...I feel like its a bit of an invasion...all my stuff strewn about..and maintenance guy in my room. Maybe I"m just weird with the fact that I hate having random strangers looking and moving around everything in my room....but maybe that feeling of being invaded is not normal...maybe I'm just paranoid...
1 comment:
Maintenance guy weird me out too!
Post a Comment