
So a very rare occurance in the valley of California-snow and sticking snow at that. A great way to spend my day of Martin Luther King Jr Day off. Sitting in my living room watching the snow fall and stick on my porch and settle on the cars outside. Made me feel I was back in New York for a little while. It lasted for over half an hour and I could hear my neighbors freakin out!. Snow doens't happen much and big snow flakes sticking as snow usually does is even rarer. I find the freak out of the city's population even funnier. People taking pictures, banging outside to run and skip in it, exclaiming over and over how big the snow flakes are!..."Like big Luffas"...I don't even know how to spell Luffa...but for the record the flakes weren't that big..and if you don't know what a Luffa is..find out..I don't take a shower without one:)
No comments:
Post a Comment