The race is next weekend and since this was my last big run, I'm even more worried about it. I'm excited about the race, and I think it will ultimately be fun and a great experience, but right now, I'm worried how my body is going to take it. It hasn't taken so kindly to just my everyday schedule recently. Anyone know any tricks to keep your hair from falling out?
There's been a lot on my mind recently: big decisions to make, big decisions out of my control to make. A lot to plan for this summer, people to see, things to do, events to attend. How on earth I'm going to afford and be able to fly to all those places is beyond me. But such is a life of trusting God for your very next step-way easier said than done if you ask me.
Being that its almost March I figured I should book my plane ticket home, but then found out I don't have enough money in my account for it. So again, trusting, that somehow I'll get home.
As I said, woke up feeling frustrated and bummed, but its before noon..I have faith that the day will turn around.
No comments:
Post a Comment