I have a lot on my mind. I find myself up late at nights thinking about EVERYTHING. Sleeping with weird dreams, crazy thoughts, and lots stirring in my heart and my soul.
Current update on my how things are going with my life and soon to be journey to the desert:

- East coasting it for a bit. Headed to DC tomorrow--to see the cherry blossoms!--oh yeah and my cousins;)
- I am leaving for Jordan in 2 short months. Less than 60 days! Crazy!
- My garage sale is currently planned for April 24th!! Mark your calendars!!!!!!--Stirring women!--many great clothing items and shoes to be bought!:) If you have junk you want to get rid of let me know--I will gladly take it off your hands and sell for a worthy cause
- About half-way up the thermometer in my support raising. If you want to help contribute toward my Jordan fund please let me know. I'll take all the help I can get. Stirring family!!!--you can now go online at thestirring.org and give towards Sarah Schepens-Jordan
- The Lord has been doing amazing things these last couple months. I feel like I've experienced a year in 2 short months. So amazing! New healing, freedom, and direction. And as I take these steps forward, I'm getting more and more excited for what lies ahead.
- My half-marathon training is going well. Ran 9 miles on Monday with Emily. We are amazing. Not sure how 12 is going to look in a couple of weeks, but we keep at it, and for that we are to be commended I think:) My legs say otherwise, but I'm having fun.
- My sister just made me some kick-a arm warmers. When you see them you WILL be jealous. And anyone who knows me, knows I love me some arm warmers:)

1 comment:
I'm glad my arm warmers kept you up at night pondering. love you
Post a Comment