
Perhaps this post is a bit preemptive but I post this mainly to annoy my sister Jenny, an avid Mets fan.
For those of you not on the up and up on NY baseball...you CANNOT go for both. You have to be one or the other, and we tend to get a bit aggressive with it.
Currently watching game 6 of the world series and after seeing Matsui hit a HR in the 2 inning I'm pretty sure we are going to win. The Yankees are going to win the World Series!! This is exciting to me because my Yankees haven't won a World Series in 9 years. Yeah, so for all those who hate the Yankees cuz they always win...ummm yeah they haven't done that so much recently so you really have nothing to complain about.
Sad thing is these games go soooo late and I have to wait until the 9th inning to finally see my Mariano play.
Go Yankees!!!!!
ps. as I'm typing this Matsui just brought in 2 more runs with a single..score is currently 4-1
2 comments:
I always think of you when Mariano comes in.
Let's Go Yankees!! clap clap clap-clap-clap (As I sit here in my METS shirt and secretly do the one thing a NYer is not supposed to do - cheer for both) haha
Post a Comment