Monday, August 24, 2009

Random Thailand pics...

Here's some pictures...nothing super interesting...just my friends and I:)

Back from Thailand as of Sat night. Saturday was the longest day of my life. Every time I landed they announced it was yet STILL Saturday August 22nd. I was awake crazy early this morning...what day is it today? Boo jet lag...

My trip was awesome! So fun! So good! and so much stuff learned and experienced. Hopefully I'll be able to put it into words at some point...


I could eat this little boy he's so dang cute..especially in my pink hoodie..fits him perfectly. What an amazing story and he's only 10!

Teacher Belinda!

I love my dear Mae(mom) Laura...such a good foster parent to adorable little girls.
Such an amazing woman! and this cutie..7kilos at 15 months..and walks everywhere now...
I love this woman so much!!!
Goy Tio! The food I miss the absolute most!!
Haha..I love the random guy smiling in the background!

H1N1 temp check at the Burma border. I mostly took this because seriously, their hats are classic.

2 comments:

bETH vAUGHN said...

oH I do love the man smiling in the background. Made me laugh. Also the hats are beautiful. Also it was so good to talk to you last night! Love you.

Me Minami said...

cool