"God is very original in his solutions" -Brother Andrew
So its been about a week since I've been here. Some of it going by fast and other days seeming a bit slow. My Thai/Aussie accent has returned....Jenny you will love it! The way I word things, the tilt of my tones, and the words I use...a wonderful mix of Aussie(where all my "white" friends are from) and Thai. Supposedly I came back last time with a weird way of talking...well it's back:)
I've been busy..seeing people, meeting with people, doing some teaching, helping my friends out, and traveling around. I don't even know where to begin...what to write...how much detail to give...it's all been a bit full on.
Next investment...a digital recorder...writing everything down just doesn't do justice.
I can't get my pictures on this computer...sorry! But I promise I'll post some soon.
There's my boring blog. I sat here for a bit trying to think of things to write. Everything in my head is still in development stage...not ready for blogging I guess. Thank you all for your prayers and support! Need them a ton..so thank you!!
1 comment:
haha i too have a South African english accent which has that same tone influence... hahah can't help it... it just comes out now.
shh i'm brilliant
oh man i miss that movie i want to watch that so bad right now
Post a Comment